Product name: Prevailing Torque Nuts/All Metal Lock Nuts
Grade: 6, 8, 10 Gr. A/B/C/F/G
Material Steel: Steel/35k/45/40Cr/35Crmo
Surface： Zinc Plated, HDG
Norm : DIN1587
Cap nuts are used as follows:
(1) The cap nut and the stainless steel hexagonal slotted nut are equipped with a split pin, which is matched with the screw bolt with a hole to withstand vibration and alternating loads, which can prevent the nut from loosening and falling out.
(2) Cap nut with insert, the insert taps out the inner thread by tightening the nut, which can prevent loosening and has good elasticity.
(3) The purpose of the cap nut is the same as that of the hexagonal nut. It is characterized in that it is not easy to slip the main nut with a wrench during assembly and disassembly, but only an adjustable wrench, a fixed wrench, a dual-purpose wrench (open part), or a special square hole sleeve can be used. socket wrench for assembly and disassembly. It is mostly used on rough and simple components.
(4) The cap nut can be used where the thread at the end of the bolt needs to be capped.
(5) Cap nuts can be used for tooling.
(6) Cap nuts and ring nuts can generally be disassembled and assembled by hand without using tools, and are usually used in occasions where frequent disassembly is required and the force is not large.
(7) Cap nuts are mainly used on tires and front and rear axles of automobiles, tricycles, electric vehicles, etc. to fix tires, front and rear, left and right, and can also be used to fix street light frame bases and some machinery that are often exposed to sunlight and rain. in the device.
DIN 1587 - 2021 Hexagon Cap Nuts, High Type