Looking back on the overall situation of hardware fasteners in the past year, the economic environment is unstable, macro-control, and financial constraints are tight; market demand has not increased significantly; coupled with the global economic downturn, and other countries' strict trade protection policies and other issues, the entire hardware is tight. Firmware work starts to suffer. However, inspired by the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, we made concerted efforts to speed up innovation and structural adjustment, steadily advancing various tasks and insisting on growth.
01 Review of China's Fastener Work in the Past 10 Years
In the past 10 years, my country's fastener work has been carried out for more than 10 years. Fastener production reached 6.6 million tons in 2012, 3.3 times the 2 million tons in 2001. In 2012, the sales revenue was 65 billion yuan, compared with 52.5 billion yuan in 2001. The total export volume in 2012 was 24.64 million tons, 47 times the 52.08 million tons in 2001. The annual foreign exchange earnings from exports are 4.512 billion US dollars, which is 917 times that of 2001's 492 million US dollars.
02 2012 Asian Fastener Work Status
Fastener work has changed a lot in ten years. Up to now, more than 95% of fastener enterprises have been restructured into joint-stock or private enterprises. Their work dynamism has been enhanced and the number of businesses has increased dramatically. There are more than 4,000 planned enterprises nationwide. With the adjustment of product structure and the improvement of production capacity, the output of fasteners has been in the forefront of the world, and the induction intensity of work has been enhanced, making it a major producer of fasteners in the world. One of the powerful manufacturers of shoe upper fasteners, the world market is developing in the direction of major progress.
03 The pace of adjustment in the fastener industry has accelerated, and there have been breakthroughs in corporate structure adjustment and industrial concentration.
1. With the onset of industrial concentration and the success of the 21st century, market competition has intensified. In order to insist on the sustainable and stable development of fastener work, the whole work puts forward new ideas of adjustment in development and promotion in adjustment, taking market structure and product structure adjustment as the starting point to promote the transformation of economic growth mode. From the one-sided pursuit of output and output, to the transformation of quality and brand effect; from one-sided pursuit of large and comprehensive, to the direction of refinement, specialization, and specialization; from production-oriented to production-oriented service-oriented, the concentration of the fastener industry has been significantly highlighted . At the beginning, it formed three major fastener industry clusters in the Yangtze River Delta, the Pearl River Delta and the Bohai Bay Rim. A number of fastener industry bases such as Yongnian, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Dongguan, Xingtai and Jiaxing have been formed, of which Yongnian's share accounts for less than half of the domestic fastener output value.
2. Leading enterprises play a leading role. These regional fastener companies account for more than 75% of the country's total, showing that there are 200 leading enterprises with sales revenue exceeding 1 billion yuan and 200 key enterprises with annual sales revenue exceeding 100 million yuan. According to Jiuzheng Building Materials Network, the annual sales revenue of these enterprises reaches more than 35 billion yuan, accounting for more than 53% of the national sales revenue. There are more than 4,000 enterprises above the work plan, accounting for more than 85% of the national fastener sales revenue and more than 40. The annual export earnings are tens of millions of dollars, accounting for more than 60% of the country's export earnings. Therefore, the development of leading enterprises is playing an increasingly leading role.
3. Enterprises should speed up technological innovation. Fastener enterprises should adhere to the road of innovation, learn from foreign advanced technology and experience, accelerate the integration of modern information technology and traditional industries, and improve the process of complete industrial equipment and technology. The enterprise has also accelerated the pace of technological innovation, and formed a group of unique precision, special and specialized enterprises, of which high-strength special fasteners account for 15%, heat-treated products account for 60%, and other products account for 40%.
4. There are new measures to go out and go to the world. With the further intensification of market competition at home and abroad, it will certainly promote the expansion of enterprises. Fastener companies will invest in foreign countries respectively and go out of the world. In addition to some traditional export shopping malls, many companies have set their sights on shopping malls in emerging countries such as Hungary, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
5. New breakthroughs were made in enterprise restructuring, which also promoted enterprise restructuring, following the foreign investment of enterprises. With this combination of advantages, corporate restructuring can flexibly gather the advantages of the two companies, form a new synergy, promote the rapid development of the company, and jointly promote industrial concentration. For fasteners facing increased hostility to overcapacity, the reorganization ability of enterprises will limit the equipment to optimize production factors and resources and the purpose of vertical integration of the industrial chain.
04 Recognize the situation clearly, adjust the transition, adjust and move forward
From the distribution of fastener stores in mainland China, it can be seen that the pace of world economic recovery has slowed down. The Third Plenary Session of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China made a strategic process of comprehensively deepening the reform. A series of serious choices have been made in order to promote the development of the state-owned economy and the non-public economy, which has promoted the development of the national economy in a better direction, and provided a new starting point for the market. Looking at the economic situation at home and abroad, it is based on the distribution of fastener demand in the world. Look, it should be based on the domestic market, seize the opportunity to expand domestic demand, and become bigger and stronger. In market practice, we constantly adjust the product price structure, so that the price of fastener products can adapt to the production cost, adapt to the world market, adapt to the brand and quality. Promote the fundamental transformation of the economic mode of increasing full-time work, from one-sided pursuit of output and output to quality and brand effect; from one-sided pursuit of large and comprehensive refinement, specialization, and specialization; from production-oriented to production-oriented service-oriented transformation . The overall work of fasteners will continue to develop steadily and healthily, so that my country's fastener industry has been insisting on moderate expansion. By 2014, the output of fasteners will reach 7 million tons, making my country's fastener industry stand in the forest of the world.
Post time: Jul-11-2022